The Douglas – Tower 2 is a historic renovation of the 9-story Exchange Place office building (built 1915, remodeled 1950s), into a 174-unit apartment community. The apartments range from 400 SF studios to 1,328 SF 3-bedroom units and feature luxury finishes complementing the building’s 1950s character. The exterior maintains its signature pink marble panels and brick along with new window sashes, roofing and balconies offering expansive views of Downtown Wichita.
The project also includes a new 7-story, 297-vehicle parking structure with automated valet system as well as a 35-unit apartment addition. The apartment addition includes five penthouses with private patios that surround a rooftop amenities deck featuring a reflection pool and community gathering areas. Other amenities include bike storage, a fitness center, dog run/wash area and lower level storage units. 13,000 SF street level and 6,000 SF lower level tenant spaces feature retail business.
190,758 SF Remodel
117,374 SF Garage & Apartments Addition
110 N. Market, Wichita
Douglas & Market
Multi-Family Residential, Renovation