Spangenberg Phillips Tice Architecture is looking for a creative, client-centered ARCHITECT seeking an opportunity for career advancement and personal growth. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and a person who works well in a team environment.
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- Up to 10 years of experience as a practicing architect or intern architect
- Experience in project design, construction documentation production and construction materials
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Revit proficiency
- Ability to work in project teams and with clients collaboratively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to work on fast paced projects and meet project deadlines
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses
- Promotional bonuses
- Vacation and personal time
- Flexible work schedule
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, dental, life and long-term disability insurance
SPT strives to create exceptional environments that help clients realize their project dreams. We distinguish ourselves through quality design, expertise in multiple building types, and our ability to adapt to projects of all sizes. We are seeking energetic, enthusiastic and positive individuals who demonstrate teamwork and have a passion for superior customer service and creativity.
SPT is located in Wichita’s Old Town District, a fun and vibrant historic area featuring converted brick warehouses that now house arts, entertainment, retail shops, museums, clubs, restaurants, professional services and apartments/condos. For more information, check us out online!
To apply, visit us online at www.sptarchitecture.com/our-people/, scroll to “Apply” and submit your résumé.